All of this information is posted in the studio in case you want to take more zoomed in photos. The running order for tech/dress rehearsals and recital will remain the same:
- Please be 1⁄2 hour early as things move quickly and there’s a lot to be done.
- Bring smiles and patience for your teachers. They are hard at work preparing for the performance.
- Arrive one hour early before your first dance (in order to make sure the dancer is finished signing in and is fully backstage) because we have limited time to rehearse, and Ms. Diane can run early.
- Have hair, costume(s)/accessories and lightly applied make up all ready to go. If you want to practice stage make up, there are some helpful hints on the Photo Day post.
- All dancers must be signed in and signed out by a parent at the back door of the Pioneer.
- No parents are allowed backstage. The dancers will be supervised by adult volunteers.
- Remember it's all business on this day.
- Please bring smiles, good attitudes and patience.